Focus: Student Achievement
Thursday Morning Teleconference: 7:50 am – 8:30 am (1-888-289-4573 3831144#)
Please let me know in advance if you are not able to attend so that alternate arrangements can be made.
- Our Vision –“We are leaders in providing quality learning experiences in our small school communities”
- Examples of how it is being enacted – sharing from schools of evidence (What EVIDENCE do YOU have that you are enacting this vision?)
- Nancy/Dave Items
- Daniel/Suzanne Items
- Items from the Schools
- School Learning Plan Evidence
School Improvement Learning:
- Each principal (one per teleconference – the order is below) will be asked to present one or more student work artifacts that demonstrate the work that the school team is engaged in.
- The principal will select this work from their classroom visits/learning walks.
- During the teleconference, the principal will contextualize the artifact:
- -sharing the focus of the School Learning Plan,
- – the nature of the learning that is contained in the task (where does it fall on the assessment cycle, what was the learning goal and criteria for success) – please take care not to simply explain the task but name the learning that is happening and
- -which success criteria from the School Learning Plan is this evidence of?
D. This work will be posted to the D2L t to the team by the Monday prior to the teleconference for each member of the team to review prior to the teleconference.
Order for Sharing:
1. Nakina (October 2)