Focus: Student Achievement
Please let me know in advance if you are not able to attend so that alternate arrangements can be made.
Adobe Connect Link: https://meeting.sgdsb.on.ca/r5z5vyb7f5y/
- Environmental Education Presentation Leslie Blackwood and Sara Curtis
2. School Learning Plan Evidence from BAPS and MNPS : Please remember the outline below, paying special attention to aligning the work with success criteria from your Learning Plan, and ensuring that we focus on the learning, rather than the task (which will happen in relation to the Learning Goal for the task).
School Improvement Learning:
- Each principal (one per teleconference – the order is below) will be asked to present one or more student work artifacts that demonstrate the work that the school team is engaged in.
- The principal will select this work from their classroom visits/learning walks.
- During the teleconference, the principal will contextualize the artifact:
- -sharing the focus of the School Learning Plan,
- -which success criteria from the School Learning Plan is this evidence of?
D. This work will be posted on the D2L under the School Improvement Course and your school name by the Monday prior to the teleconference for each member of the team to review prior to the teleconference (so that everyone can contribute!)
Order for Sharing: 7. SPS, 8.MMPS, 9. DPS, 10. TBPS
3. Student Led Sharing: What new learning occurred that your colleagues will benefit from?
4. Early Years:
a) Four Frames linked to our work
b) Educator Team Schedules
c) What types of play are you seeing during your learning walks? What is this telling you? What is the documentation of learning telling you?