Focus: Student Achievement
Please let me know in advance if you are not able to attend so that alternate arrangements can be made.
- Student Led Conference Sharing Back – Data and Next Steps
- OFIP Tutoring – January
- School Learning Plan Evidence Sharing from Michelle – BAPS
School Improvement Learning:
- Each principal (one per teleconference – the order is below) will be asked to present one or more student work artifacts that demonstrate the work that the school team is engaged in.
- The principal will select this work from their classroom visits/learning walks.
- During the teleconference, the principal will contextualize the artifact:
- -sharing the focus of the School Learning Plan,
- – the nature of the learning that is contained in the task (where does it fall on the assessment cycle, what was the learning goal and criteria for success) and
- -which success criteria from the School Learning Plan is this evidence of?
D. This work will be posted on the D2L under the School Improvement Course and your school name by the Monday prior to the teleconference for each member of the team to review prior to the teleconference (so that everyone can contribute!)
Order for Sharing:
BAPS, 6. MNPS, 7. SPS, 8.MMPS, 9. DPS, 10. TBPS