1. Nicki’s schedule Tues – Senior Admin Meeting, Wed- Phys Ed Curriculum Webconference, ADM Visit to GOPS, Thurs – ADM Visit to MTPS, Fri – LLT
2. April PD Day – There will be time on this day for you to engage in School Learning Plan work. This will be planned by each school as everyone is at their own place in this journey. Some suggestions might be to revisit your success criteria to enhance it according to your new learning, to dig deeply into new resources (the Spring LNS Packages are in my office at GOPS), to engage in a self-assessment (if you didn’t have a district support visit this year) in order to determine areas requiring additional support, etc. Each school will be asked to post their agenda on the D2L site by Friday, April 17.
3. LLT – will likely be held in the gym (as opposed to the Seminar Room as per the Agenda). Please dress warmly! Be sure to sign up for your break out session and complete the required reading. This will make for productive discussions during this session as it is being led by the participants. We all must read the associated chapter.
4. Stay tuned for the dates for our next TTFM survey! The survey will be open from mid April until mid June. What is your implementation plan? (How might the completion of this survey be optimized in your school? How are you communicating the importance and use of the survey results to students and families?)
5. Before and After School Survey Results – Now that most new year one Kindergarten students have registered, please send me the summarized results of your Before and After School Survey. I need to know how many children may required Before and After School Care. Thanks to Chris for sending these to me. Please send them by Friday.
6. EQAO window – Please remember that our SGDSB window is the first week of June (unless there are exceptional circumstances we can consider the final week in May).
7. It is time to begin thinking about the Learning Fairs. I will be sending out materials for them in the next couple of weeks.
8. April 22 is Administrative Professionals Day.
Wednesday, April 8 and Thursday, April 9 – ADM Jim Grieve visit to GOPS and MTPS
Friday, April 10 – LLT #2 9:30-3:00
Monday, April 13-Friday, April 17 – EVERYBODY MATTERS WEEK
Monday, April 13 – 3:30 Operational Teleconference Meeting
Monday, April 13 – Board Policy Review Meeting
Tuesday, April 14 – EY Inquiry #2 at GOPS (all early years educators)
Wednesday, April 15 – Primary Math Inquiry – GOPS
Wednesday, APril 15 – Parent Engagement Meeting (please remind your School Councils!)
Thursday, April 16 – NeuroDiversity Day – Let’s Celebrate!!
Friday, April 17 – Thurday AM Catch Up meeting at 9:15 (to 11:15)
Friday, April 17 – Agendas for PD Day due to D2L site
Wednesday, April 22 – Administrative Professionals Day
Thursday, April 23 – Junior Math at GOPS
Friday, April 24 – PD Day