1. Nicki’s schedule Mon- EY Session for Leaders at GOPS, Tues. 8:00-10:00 Various Teleconferences, then GOPS, Wed – SNB Math Session, Thurs – Visit to SPS/TBPS, Fri – GOPS
2. Thanks to Chris for being such a great sport about me sharing his Student Led Conference invitation. We appreciate these examples of the positive work that is happening in our district and the resulting conversation was terrific. Thank you!
3. My apologies to Kathleen for running out of time on Friday. I know how much work goes into preparing for our learning! We acknowledge how rushed it was and will continue with this same presentation next time! Date will be determined at our Thursday AM Teleconference.
4. Stay tuned for the dates for our next TTFM survey!
5. Just a reminder of the resource that Kathleen sent out from OAME Leaders in Educational Thought document – visit: http://learnteachlead.ca/projects/leaders-in-educational-thought-mathematics-k-12/ to link to the videos, but see the attachment for a description of each as well. This link will also be posted to the D2L.
6. Speech Language Session – Monday, March 9, 2015 from 1:30-3:30 via Adobe Connect to engage in learning around the following: Basic Knowledge of Articulation
- Modelling articulation
- Language Milestones
- Sentence Structure
- Vocabulary Growth
This session is voluntary. The target audience is K-2 teachers, ECEs, EAs and SERTS who may work with early years students. Have BPS, MMPS, TBPS/SPS, MTPS registered.
7. Thanks to everyone for getting your K Transition packages to me. If you haven’t, please do so asap.
Monday, March 2 – Principal Early Years Learning Session – Self-Regulation, Purposeful Play (through the lens of geometry and spatial sense), has been booked for at GOPS 9:30-3:30. Heather Exley will also join us that day!
Monday, March 2 – 3:30-4:30 – Operational Teleconference
Tuesday, March 3 – 8:30-9:00 NSL Teleconference
Tuesday, March 3 – 4:00-5:30 Fractions Adobe in hub sites
Monday, March 9 – Speech Language Session with Karen Figliomeni
Friday, March 13 – LLT “Google Slide” submission completed on the Google Slide
Monday, March 23 – Staffing Reports Due to NMC
Tuesday, March 31 and Wed, April 1 – SIM session
Wednesday, March 25 – March Thursday AM Catch Up Date from 1:00-3:00. (Needs to be rebooked)